Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appearance fee , Annulment hearing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Empty Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:15 am

catesbsales

Arresto Menor

Hi

I would just like to ask if I still need to pay appearance fee of Php5,000 to our attorney even though the Judge canceled and postpone the hearing session?

Thank you,

2Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Empty Re: Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:16 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

yes since most probably he went to court that day and was informed of the postponement.

3Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Empty Re: Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:46 pm

catesbsales

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:yes since most probably he went to court that day and was informed of the postponement.

thank you

4Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Empty Re: Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes.

5Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Empty Re: Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:33 am

catesbsales

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:Yes.

hello again,

Just wondering what kind of lawyer/legal fee is this,

the respondent (my father) made an unannounced visit at mother's attorney's office. The attorney billed us Php10,000 just because the respondent visited the attorney's office. The reason is "they were scared" I dont know what this means.

TIA

Last edited by catesbsales on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

6Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Empty Re: Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:34 am

catesbsales

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:yes since most probably he went to court that day and was informed of the postponement.

hello again,

Just wondering what kind of lawyer/legal fee is this,

the respondent (my father) made an unannounced visit at mother's attorney's office. The attorney billed us Php10,000 just because the respondent visited the attorney's office. The reason is "they were scared" I dont know what this means.

TIA

7Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Empty Re: Appearance fee , Annulment hearing Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:49 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

discuss this with the lawyer as he is the best person to explain this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum