Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Public Scandal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Public Scandal Empty Public Scandal Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 am

angelofmine

Arresto Menor

Hi. Need your advice.Gusto ko po malaman kung valid evidences po ba ang mga sabi-sabi ng mga tao to accuse two persons the may relationship. For example, someone says "nakita ko sila magkasama, magkahawak ang kamay habang naglalakad." or "nakita ko silang magkasama at magkatabi sa picture." Will that be valid? Please help!

2Public Scandal Empty Re: Public Scandal Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 am

attyLLL

it depends what is being proven. for me, it's not enough to show something improper

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Public Scandal Empty Re: Public Scandal Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 am

angelofmine

Arresto Menor

Salamat po. Follow up question po, 'yung pictures po kasi ay pictures sa reunion. It is a group pics then another pic is company event. There is no something special sa mga pics unless you look at it with malise. Can they still used that against me? In line with this, can we consider the "word of mouth" as an evidence like the example given above that they are telling that they've seen us together walking and holding each others hand.

4Public Scandal Empty Re: Public Scandal Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:39 am

attyLLL

can you share what this is all about? are you and the guy married? is this a work situation?

5Public Scandal Empty Re: Public Scandal Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:56 am

angelofmine

Arresto Menor

The guy and I are in the same company and we do have common friends as well. An issue came up that we had a relationship when someone saw us together riding a motor. The guy has a wife and since we are in the same company of the guy there are times that we are seeing each other in company activities. And since we do have common friends as well, when I attended the reunion, he was there as well. Now, there are people who saw us walking together near our office that we are holding each others hand. At the same time, I asked the guy's help in buying my laptop since he has an access to lots of people who is related in different gadgets so when we meet the seller, another person saw us that we are together in a mall. Until a lot of issues came up in line with that. Now, the wife will be filing a case towards me and the basis are those stories. She said that we do have a relationship ng husband nya by hearing those stories. Is that enough basis/evidence para masabi na may relationship and dalawang tao?

6Public Scandal Empty Re: Public Scandal Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm

attyLLL

assuming those are the same stories that she will allege, then these allegations are all hearsay because she never saw them. holding hands is not a crime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum