Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marital Properties

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marital Properties Empty Marital Properties Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:40 pm

anejcruz

Arresto Menor

I am married, but the relationship is not in a good condition. We got a one son on my custody and we don’t get any single cent from him. And now, I bought a house under my married name as the developer says it will be complicated if I declare as single but I am actually married. Though, all my supporting IDs are on my maiden name and on top of it I must always attach my Affidavit of Identity. My file was already processed by the developer and I already started paying my monthly equity. Can I still file for separation of properties on court? Upon processing of land tittle is there any other way for me to appeal with the developer to change my married name to my maiden name because it’s only me who’s going to pay all throughout the years.

2Marital Properties Empty Re: Marital Properties Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You can ask for complete separation of property.

As for the title, even if you use your married name, tell the developer that the property is going to be your exclusive property once you have a court order declaring complete separation of property.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum