Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contractual Agreement

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contractual Agreement Empty Contractual Agreement Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:45 pm

marklesterrocafort@gmail.

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon Attorney,

I would like to know your opinion regards po dito :

I am about to work in a company for a contractual Service job for other company (I will represent their company to for Globe as a project coordinator) I signed the contract for until Dec. 31 2017 for a 2000 per day net income. The problem is gusto ko sya i nullify because of the following:

-Contract Agreement liabilities, where as i will represent their company for globe but incase there will be a problem with regards to the work or damage i will be solely liable for all the expenses icluding attorney's and damage fees.

-No goverment mandate benefits (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth.. bonuses, etc..)

-I must change tax payer type from employed to self employed. (They want me to be in Employer to Contractor relationship).

-No Health Card

-The contract is only subject for renewal/extension only.

*My current status is , pinapa terminate ko na yung contract habang hindi pa ko nag start but ayaw nila.. its either they will file or seek legal council for legalities daw dahil sa damage and expenses na compromise ko to prepare for my work.

*Kaya po namen tinaggihan tong offer kasi dahil dun sa clause ng agreement na kapag nagkaroon ng problem sa work or project eh ako ang mag shoulder. natatakot po kami na magbayad ng malaki dahil project management po ito.

*Anu po kaya ang dapat kong gawin or anu po ang maipapayo nyo about dito?

Maraming salamat po in advance attorney

Regards,
Mark

2Contractual Agreement Empty Re: Contractual Agreement Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 am

Arresto Menor

I would like to follow up the topic.. thanks

3Contractual Agreement Empty Re: Contractual Agreement Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you already signed it? they can sue you for damages if you back out now.

next time, read terms carefully before signing..

4Contractual Agreement Empty Re: Contractual Agreement Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Arresto Menor

Yes they want to sue me for damages as i have said in the post. Now, i want to know your opinion po for what can i do to counter there legal actions since they have deescrepancies po for the contract agreement.

5Contractual Agreement Empty Re: Contractual Agreement Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ano pong discrepancies? I think the contract terms were clear and you agreed by signing the contract... it will be invalid if they showed you something and altered it after you sign it.

6Contractual Agreement Empty Re: Contractual Agreement Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:27 pm

Arresto Menor

As a contractual po it should be covered still with mandated benefits and health card tama po ba? and for law terms contractual should be subject for absorption not renewal? and how about sa contract liabilities which they are not liable for any damages but represents their company for the client? hindi po ba descrepancies ito?

7Contractual Agreement Empty Re: Contractual Agreement Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:48 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

HMO is not required, ang required lang yung SSS/Philhealth/Pagibig.

As I said, for as long as you agreed with the terms of the contract, there is no discrepancies.

You should have not signed your contract if you did not agree on the terms.

8Contractual Agreement Empty Re: Contractual Agreement Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:15 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Contracts are the law between the parties and they have to be complied with in good faith. Since you signed it, they have evidence that you conformed to its terms, and it can be used against you. Try reading this, I hope this gives enlightenment as to your situation. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/contracts

9Contractual Agreement Empty Re: Contractual Agreement Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 am

jonjon057

Arresto Mayor

ipanullify mo yung contract kase hindi sya conformant to the labor code kung sa tingin mo eh it is an employment contract, kase pag ganyan arrangement masyado mababa yung 2k/day. pag sa kumpanya nila ipa subcon yan malamang mababa na yung 18k/day. at tsaka bakit 3months lang? dapat kung ganyan minimum 3yrs contract para may security ka. dapat bawal yang mga ganyang mga contracts, abusive

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum