Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY???

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Empty PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:03 am

zhangliwei

Arresto Menor

The Company refused to pay a workers 13th month, after he ended his one month probationary contract who refuses to sign a new contract for five months with the company. Upon the manager consulting a lawyer, it has been said that it is okay not to pay the 13th month pay of the employee since he is under the probationary period. Is this legal?

2PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Empty Re: PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

NO, this is not legal.

UNder the law, it states that:

Rank and File employees in the private sector shall be entitled to 13th mo pay regardless of the nature of their employment, position, employment status, and irrespective of the method by which their wages are paid provided that they have worked for the company at least one month during the calendar year.

3PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Empty TRAINEES RIGHT Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:02 pm

aldzhrue24

Arresto Menor

guys I need your advise. We've signed a contract stating that they can terminate our employment with them if we werent able to meet their required metrics. training period is with in 18 days. during the 8th day they remove us from the account. bdw its bpo company it is an outbound call center. sabi nila client base daw. pag hindi satisfy ang client sa sales pwde lng daw sila basta2x mang terminate nang tao nila. my question is ok lng ba na e terminate ka nila kahit hindi pa tpos ang training although it is stated in the contract that we've signed.

4PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Empty Re: PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:54 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

aldzhrue24 wrote:guys I need your advise. We've signed a contract stating that they can terminate our employment with them if we werent able to meet their required metrics. training period is with in 18 days. during the 8th day they remove us from the account. bdw its bpo company it is an outbound call center. sabi nila client base daw. pag hindi satisfy ang client sa sales pwde lng daw sila basta2x mang terminate nang tao nila. my question is ok lng ba na e terminate ka nila kahit hindi pa tpos ang training although it is stated in the contract that we've signed.

Please post your question as another topic and not add to an existing discussion.

Thanks

5PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Empty Re: PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:53 pm

ElleEstForte

Arresto Menor

hello! good afternoon. I just need some very important legal advices regarding my employees wages and 3th month pay.

for almost 2 years, none of my employees have signed contract sa company na pinapasukan namin ditto sa bulacan. binabayaran naman sila ng Minimun wage and that is so fine kasi magaan naman ang trabaho. my concern was just, lahat kaming empleyado *hindi nag sign ng contract. *walang binabayarang benefits. *walang wage adjustments. *and walang proper computation ng 13th month pay.

itatanong ko na din sana yung tungkol sa mga employees na wala pang 6 months sa company. maisasali ba sila sa mga babayaran ng 13th month pay this coming December? nung kinausap ko kasi yung general manager namin about ditto ang sabi lang nya; "kapag sinabi na kasama, edi kasama. kapag sinabi na hindi, wala na tayong magagawa."

ano po bang habol ng mga co-workers ko about sa mga bagay na to?
thank you so much in advance!

6PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Empty Re: PROBATIONARY NO 13TH MONTH PAY??? Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:43 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Please post your question on a separate topic and not append to other topics.

ElleEstForte wrote:hello! good afternoon. I just need some very important legal advices regarding my employees wages and 3th month pay.

for almost 2 years, none of my employees have signed contract sa company na pinapasukan namin ditto sa bulacan. binabayaran naman sila ng Minimun wage and that is so fine kasi magaan naman ang trabaho. my concern was just, lahat kaming empleyado *hindi nag sign ng contract. *walang binabayarang benefits. *walang wage adjustments. *and walang proper computation ng 13th month pay.

itatanong ko na din sana yung tungkol sa mga employees na wala pang 6 months sa company. maisasali ba sila sa mga babayaran ng 13th month pay this coming December? nung kinausap ko kasi yung general manager namin about ditto ang sabi lang nya; "kapag sinabi na kasama, edi kasama. kapag sinabi na hindi, wala na tayong magagawa."

ano po bang habol ng mga co-workers ko about sa mga bagay na to?
thank you so much in advance!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum