Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of contract

+2
attyLLL
asul
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1breach of contract Empty breach of contract Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 am

asul

Arresto Menor

[center]Hi Attorney,

Una po sa lahat masaya ako n pwede po pla humingi ng legal advice over the net.
Eto po ang prob ko, Licensed Teacher po ako.
Im 23 at yung first work ko po sa isang private school po sa Taguig.
Nag AWOL po ako nong November, dahil di ko na po kaya ang pagod.
Nakakapagod po dahil ang teaching hours po namin sa curriculum 6hours pero kadalasan nagiging 10hours po yon.
Wala po kasing janitors sa school na yon kaya po kami ang nag lilinis ng mga classrooms at cr's at kahit library at kwarto ng principal.
Ang problema ko po ngayon, nag sign po kasi ako ng contract nung August at di ko po ito natapos.
Ngayon po sa pinirmahan naming contract dati magbabayad daw po ako ng 15k pag di ko po natapos ung contract kaya po hinahabol ako nung principal namin ngayon for the 15k.
Dahil po wala pa akong work, nung December po nag padala ako ng promissory note na pinanotaryo ko po na nagsasabi na babayaran ko po yong 15k by end of january kasama ko po non ang friend ko dahil po ayaw pumayag nung principal na wala akong kasama pag punta ko sa kanya para sa promissory note na yon.
So, ayun nga po failed po ako magbayad hanggang ngayon para don sa 15k na yon na ni di ko naman po alam kung san gagamitin at parang masakit po talaga isipin na kelangan ko pang bayaran eh supposed to be siya pa ang dapat magbayad sakin sa dami ng O.T.Y's ko.
Pinadalhan po ako ng sulat nung isang araw ang sabi po ay magfafile daw po siya ng case sa court pag di ko daw po nabayaran yung 15k within the end of this month.
Parang palugit po na para bang utang ko po iyon sa kanya. Attorney, if ever po ba na magfile siya ng case ano po ang pwedeng mangyari sa akin kasi po yun pong License ko ang inaalala ko pwede po bang gamiting grounds yung inability ko to pay for the money or yun pong breach of contract.
Hindi ko pa po talaga kaya magbayad ng ganong kalaki sa ngayon dahil po una sa lahat underpaid ako nung nagtrabaho ako sa school na yon dahil wala po akong ipon, ang pamilya ko naman po wala din maitutulong knowing na panganay po ako sa magkakapatid at wala pa din po ako matinong trabahong mapasukan.
May pwede pa po ba akong gawin para labanan yung prinsipal o mangungutang nalang po ako hangang sa mabaon na ako. Hangat maaari po sana gusto kong labanan yung prinsipal dahil po napaka unfair naman po nung stay ko sa school niya pero tiniis ko po iyon wag lang akong mawalan ng trabaho.
Napaka laking bagay na po nung 15 thousand na yun kung ibibigay ko nalang po ng basta. May pwede pa po ba akong gawin para lumaban ?

2breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:34 am

attyLLL

give them an empty victory. let them file a civil case for collection, and spend for legal costs. if they win, make sure there are no properties in your name so that the sheriff cannot levy upon any property.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:15 am

asul

Arresto Menor

I'm just worried about my license atty. I know that i am not supposed to pay that amount because i don't owe them anything. Thanks for your reply atty. Godbless

4breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:42 pm

stephgarcia44

Arresto Menor

Hi po Attorney! my problem is almost the same with Sir Asul.. I just want to know if ever I decided to go on AWOL because I'm afraid to pay the company bond. Will I have a criminal record in NBI/Police? I signed a contract in a call center wherein there's a 100 thousand pesos bond. I need to be in service to the company at least one year. I'd been in the company for only 3 months, I'm really not aware that my visa will arrive this month. I'm waiting for this visa for 2 years now that's why I decided to find a job first while waiting but I'm not aware that it will be this month because I know that Canada is being so strict when it comes to releasing visas in the Philippines... I'm afraid that because of the company bond' I might have a record in NBI/Police. Im waiting for this for a long time that's why I'm making sure that nothing bad will happen. Please enlighten me attorney... thank you so much in advance. I don't have the money to pay the company bond that's why I'm thinking just to go on AWOL and I won't declare that I'd worked in that company. Is that the best thing I can do? thanks atty.

5breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm

superman04

Arresto Menor

i had the same experience.. i applied in a callcenter and signed for a contract with a bond of 30K.. after four months working i had an infection to my ear which caused my eardums to be damaged.. and my hearing was greatly affected after that after that i decided to go on AWOL because i am scared that they will fire me from my job and i do not have enough money to pay for the bond which is 30k..im just bothered that if they sue me for a civil case will that appear on my NBI?? and if they already filed a case against me should they ask me first for options regarding the payment or should they inform me first that they are going to sue me??? can the contract or the bond considered void since i believe my ears got infected because i wear headphones most of the times.. is that considered a job related accident or something.. thanks for your help Smile

6breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 pm

attyLLL

no criminal case should arise from non-payment of this bond. it would be highly unlikely that it will appear on your nbi record.

whether an ear infection should be considered a work related problem, you will need a doctor's opinion on that.

7breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:08 pm

superman04

Arresto Menor

i do have a medical certificate regarding my ear infection..

and is it possible that they could file estafa case regarding to the breach of contract??? because there are rumors that the company sued one if its employees after going on AWOL

8breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:36 pm

attyLLL

resignation without rendering 30 day notice entitles the employer to damages, but it is not a crime.

9breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm

fei123

Arresto Menor

attorney, lalabas ba sa NBI clearance if in case na-violate ko ang breach of contract? tnx..

same problem as the above, call center agent ako, nag awol dn ako as it is affecting my health na.. and first time ko na pabalikin ako for about 9days.. i am confident na wala ako ibang case, bukod dun sa awol ko.. thanks..

10breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:40 pm

attyLLL

unlikely

11breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 pm

fei123

Arresto Menor

thanks atty

12breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 pm

stigmata

Arresto Menor

hello atty! i had the same case, nag AWOL po ako sa call center 10yrs ago and that time I didnt pay the bond which was worth 20k. Ang pinagtataka ko lng po, nde nman po sila nagpadala ng RTWO at wala din po akong na-receive na kaht anong letter or notice from them until now. Then nagulat po ako kc lumabas po sa result ng nbi ko ung awol ko po. Is there any way pra maayos ko po ito? Sa pagkakaintindi ko po kc nde nmn criminal record ung AWOL pro bakit po lumabas po sa NBI ko? Pls advice.. Thank you so much.

13breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:57 pm

attyLLL

i'm absolutely sure that going awol is not a crime. make sure of your fact by going to quality control of nbi and the court where the case is pending. it might be something else entirely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum