Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a lawyer for defamation letter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a lawyer for defamation letter Empty Looking for a lawyer for defamation letter Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 am

MArenM

Arresto Menor

I am looking for a lawyer to have a letter regarding defamation made. Main event occurred May 2016 (last year) though some more events happened between then and now. It happened in the workplace with a former co-worker.

I still would not like to file a lawsuit. I would just like the lawyer to make a letter explaining the merits of the case to the person, and to threaten them with further legal action should they choose to continue defaming me.

Kindly send contact information through private message. I have already inquired other lawyers through e-mail but they have yet to get back to me (a few days ago). Not sure if it takes this long for them to respond or they are just not interested in the case. Alternatively, referral to an attorney who can do this would be appreciated. Thank you.

MArenM

Arresto Menor

Bumping this thread. I just learned what I want to have made is a cease and desist letter. I'm still looking for an attorney.

Preferably younger, late 20s to early 30s who can accommodate personal requests and can stand their ground with authority in dialogue.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum