Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay for End of Contract?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay for End of Contract? Empty Backpay for End of Contract? Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:57 pm

ms.melaqui

Arresto Menor

Last week, I was told that my last day of employment will be tomorrow due to my poor performance as probationary. I worked there for 5 months including the month I got hired. Am I entitled to backpay? If so, what will be the computation? Will I get my last salary tomorrow?

2Backpay for End of Contract? Empty Re: Backpay for End of Contract? Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:36 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Back pay usually consist of the days that you have worked and have not received yet, your pro-rated 13th month pay (5 months in this case) and tax return if you were deducted tax. company usually give this a month or more after last day of separation.

3Backpay for End of Contract? Empty Re: Backpay for End of Contract? Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 am

zc968903@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Yes You are entitled for backpay if (ex wala ka pa nakuha na 13th month pay at d pa tapos ang year) and kung wala kamg financial obligation sa company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum