Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice atty

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need advice atty Empty Need advice atty Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:52 am

Blanch

Arresto Menor

Humiran ako n ng pera sa isang financing issue po ako ng check pero nahulogan ko nmn nong meron pa akong trabaho pero meron last payment na hindi ko na po nabayaran kasi nawlan ako ng trabaho.ano po dapat gawin kasi nag file na daw sila nag case sa akin pero wla po ako natanggap na letter and sobra yung interest hindi ko kaya.hindi ko po tinitagap ang tawag nila kasi rude yong tumatawag.ano po ang dapat gawin ko wla po ako kakayahan magbayad.

2Need advice atty Empty Re: Need advice atty Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:44 pm

amethyst26

Arresto Menor

I just want to know if what I did can be considered as cyber bullying. I am a manager in our company and there has been an issue with 2 of our employees. They are having a conflict because employee2 is having an affair with employee1's husband. I found a proof against employee2 using an office based application which is a recording capturing the chat conversation of employee2 and the husband of employee1. Having this known, my sympathy is of course on employee1. But I did not show it to employee2 because we do not tolerate being biased in our company. However, employee2 is really great in lying. She is spreading that employee1 is crazy for accusing her a homewrecker. Having known the truth, I posted an FB status on my wall using a quote I found online which says, "my prediction is, she will post a bunch of quotes online making her look like the victim and making you look like the trouble maker". Please take note that I did not mention any names on my post. I just heard that employee2 has filed a civil case under cyber bullying and that includes me. I would like to know if her complaint has a basis so I can be prepared as well. Thanks.

3Need advice atty Empty Re: Need advice atty Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:19 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

@Blanch
kung kinasuhan ka na, alamin mo kung saan korte nakasampa at ano ang docket number ng case.

@amethyst26
it depends. her case will be heavily reliant on the evidences and testimony she has and not only on the facts you know.

4Need advice atty Empty Re: Need advice atty Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:31 pm

amethyst26

Arresto Menor

thanks for the response. but that was her only evidence because that is the only post i made online. I also believe that cyber bullying should be a series of attacks online. What I did is just one post and it was even posted in general. No specific names were mentioned. So will that make her case against me invalid?

5Need advice atty Empty Re: Need advice atty Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:41 am

Blanch

Arresto Menor

@Xianjames
Can they file a case even they don't know my location?thanks

6Need advice atty Empty Re: Need advice atty Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:27 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

@amethyst26
No. only the court can decide if the case has merits or not. if the case has merits, case will proceed, if not, then it will be dismissed.

@Blanch
oo pwede kasi pwede nila ideclare na ito (place specified on the case) yung last know location mo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum