Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP RE SALARY ISSUE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP RE SALARY ISSUE Empty HELP RE SALARY ISSUE Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 pm

curious_about_law

Arresto Menor

New here! The reason why I created an account here is I just want to seek a legal advise with a matter with my company...

I work in the BPO industry. For the first time in my 10 year career I was employed in a company which has a "habit" of delaying their salary. Most of the time not all of our salary is created. The DIRECTOR of the company has already apologize numerous time and promise that this will not be repeated. He even issued an internal memo that the first incident of delay will not be repeated but this was again and again repeated. Worst thing happen last week when only my salary was not credited. It took them a week to credit it when our electricity is already cut. I also failed to buy my medicines since I was not able to received my salary. Now I am being advise to be confined by my doctor. The situation is became worst with how the HR and our payroll threat me. They called me shouting at me calling me names. I went to our office to demand for the payment last week but I end up walking to ANTIPOLO from ORTIGAS as they can't either explain nor gave me my pay. Last Friday our employee ralations promise to go to our house to give me my pay and possible accompany me to the hospital as I was sick already but I waited till 2am but no one showed up later I was explain that the person who was suppose to sign a check did not report to work. I have already filed a case at NLRC last Friday for non payment but since they have credited the salary today I don't know what will happen to the case. I felt that even if they paid me I still felt I lost a lot. I also was not able to report to work then as I can't travel with out the pay. I am thinking of amending it to delayed salary and is thinking of adding MORAL and exemplory damages on the case with NLRC. Will this be right? Your assistance is much appreciated...

2HELP RE SALARY ISSUE Empty Re: HELP RE SALARY ISSUE Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 pm

curious_about_law

Arresto Menor

sana mge legal expert may makatulong sa akin dito

3HELP RE SALARY ISSUE Empty Re: HELP RE SALARY ISSUE Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 am

attyLLL

i recommend you just withdraw your complaint. it seems the company is trying to do its best, so you should choose whether stick it out or leave.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum