Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filling up the Petition to take the bar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filling up the Petition to take the bar Empty Filling up the Petition to take the bar Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:01 am

scrollworm

Arresto Menor

Hi. Just a query. Sa bagong forms natin, can we change the form? For instance, since ang transcript of records ko sa pre-law course and law course ko ay pinag-isa ng law school ko, I will change the annex letters as indicated sa verified petition na blank.

Sa new form kasi, sa Paragraph 4, ang Annex "D" ay pertaining to the pre-law course transcript. Then sa paragraph 5, ang transcript for the law course mismo ay "Annex E". Paano treatment nito? Thank you sa sasagot.

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You may want to call the office of the Legal Education Board so that a competent officer there can answer your technical queries in your application for the bar. Good luck!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum