Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of surname from father to mother

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1change of surname from father to mother Empty change of surname from father to mother Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:00 pm

boknoy_koh

Arresto Menor

hi,
i wanted to ask if theres any possibilities na ang gamitin ng anak ko eh ung apelyido ko? illegitimate po cia, but now married na po ako, which is the best solution, petition to used my maiden name or file adoption.

if adoption how much normally it cost? what are the necessary documents needed for it?

do i still need to get approval from the father? or do i have to ask the father itself to make a statement that he already wanted to remove his surname from the kids name?

thank you in advance

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

no you cannot just change his surname if may BC na sya. your best course of action would be for your husband to adopt your child. if the child is recognized by the father, then you need his consent.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum