Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Court order Carloan Unpaid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Court order Carloan Unpaid Empty Court order Carloan Unpaid Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:12 am

just.ice

Arresto Menor

No. The obligation is already extinguished when they took the car from you. - I saw this post from another guy for writ of replevin or repossessed card, the case I would like to seek an advise is that, a car got late for three months, but were able to pay it, come 2 months more were late, then again again they were able to pay so to make it short due to the continues late payments, the creditor decided to file a writ of replevin, by that time the debtor put money on the bank, 60kphp, but they have already file a cased to the debtor, by the time a sheriff came to the house, asking for the car, however the debtor is sleeping and the boyfriend is the only person the sheriff talk to, the boyfriend tried to wake up the debtor who signed the contract however the sheriff didn't allow him, and showed a copy of the signature of the debtors father who allowed the car to be taken away, in short the debtor who signed the contract never knew anything. So now the question ks ,

1. Is this even legal? Just because the owner of the house that were the debtor address it is from her father. So the sheriff said they have the rights to take the car due to the debtor's father's sign.

2. A court order was released, the lender is now demanding for the money, & prayed double the bond instead if 400k for the Toyota wigo, it went up to 800,00 + 150k lawyers fee shows in the letter, is the bond means the price amount of the car on the contract?

3. Last question, So if these amount has been paid, will the debtors Name be cleared on any banks?, or is it still blacklisted? If it has been paid will the debtor get the car back?

- if not? What will happen to the debtor if she didn't pay the asking price of the lender?

After the court order was released, is there a way to pay the 800k through installment? Please enlighten me I really want to know of my friend can still be able to get the car back after she paid the sum amount asking price. And if there is a way to pay it installment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum