Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Losing my position for taking on a project assignment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Datu18

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I was a full time team leader in a bpo company. They had a project that required a full time staff. I got accepted and in my contract it was indicated that after the project I will revert back and resume my regular role. However, they have had someone replace me. Now that the project is almost over I am being told that I need to apply for my role. Is this enough to constitute a breach of contract?
Thanks,
Datu

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

No it's not a breach, but they have to find a similar position for you within the company.

http://www.councilviews.com

Datu18

Arresto Menor

Hi council,
Thanks for replying but I guess my question is isnt the fact that I am asked to apply for a post a bit questionable given that I was guaranteed of one in the first place?

Thanks 😀

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Datu18 wrote:Hi council,
Thanks for replying but I guess my question is isnt the fact that I am asked to apply for a post a bit questionable given that I was guaranteed of one in the first place?

Thanks 😀

You could not have also expected the company to hold the position for you until you returned. As long there is no diminution of your existing benefits, I don't see any problem here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum