Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid monthly amortization

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid monthly amortization Empty unpaid monthly amortization Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 pm

samuelmiranda19

Arresto Menor

Good evening!

I purchase a one unit of motor vehicle that was for registration status only on a certain company but after two months from recipient I was caught by LTO and they said I violate a rules which is unregistered OR/CR. So they confiscate my drivers license and after that I argue the said company to help me to return back my drivers license since in the first place they told me that it is free to travel and present the certification issued by the company incase of any default coming from LTO.
And until repetitive arguing and demands, I refuse to pay my monthly amortization in exchange for not doing action of my case and until one time they visit our office and began to get my unit without any acknowlegement.

Is it legal the action that made by the company?

2unpaid monthly amortization Empty Re: unpaid monthly amortization Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:43 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Read the chattel mortgage contract again.

Financing companies usually include a clause in their loan agreements that in the event of so and so default they will have the right to repossess the vehicle.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum