Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIGHTS OF TENANTS (NATURAL WEAR & TEAR)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIGHTS OF TENANTS (NATURAL WEAR & TEAR) Empty RIGHTS OF TENANTS (NATURAL WEAR & TEAR) Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:12 pm

incognita82

Arresto Menor

Good day! Seeking for some legal advice on apartment rental re natural wear & tear

Summary:
-Rented out this apartment last 2015 (1 mo adv 1 mo dep terms)

-Upon moving in, some parts of the apartment is already defective (texted the landlord regarding this matter- no reply, no archive of the sms I sent)

-As years go by, more parts of the apartment has started to deteriorate such as the shower head, faucet, electric switch & toilet flush

-Upon reporting to the landlord, he just said that I am responsible in having all of these fixed, I asked if we can split all the expenses that will incur but he declined

-I would like to know my rights as a tenant regarding this matter, please help as I am no longer planning to stay very soon Sad

Thanks po sa mga sasagot

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum