Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to petition and evict a co-tenant in an apartment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jazer

Arresto Menor

Good day to all,

I would like seek legal advice, if possible to evict a co-tenant by a petition. My neighbors are united and devising a petition because of their intolerable attitude. This quarrelsome neighbor of mine is pose a threat to our peaceful simple living.

Antagonists: Tomboy and woman (mid 30s)

Below are some of the events (based on experiences and recent events. My other neighbors have their own bad experiences):

1. Tsismosa - make under the belt false stories
2. The tomboy is sensitive which even a child joke is taken seriously. Good thing my wife was there and followed a verbal fight
3. Picked a fight (Verbal) and ganged-up against my pregnant wife (I stayed calm that day - I didn't report to baranggay and ignored (para hindi na lumaki pa)
4. Just recently, they picked a fight with one of our neighbor and complained to baranggay confidently which supposedly they didn't have the rights to complained because they were the one created the problem/issue.
5. After they talked, they call baranggay again to report that our neighbor is creating a havoc in our area. The barangggay tanod came and looked for our neighbor and people who where there told baranggay officials that the call was just a prank. He bursts from anger and would like to kill them all. Fortunately, he was stopped by our neighbors and made him calm down.

Please help me how to create a petition (sample petition) and what laws related to this kind of issues. Will submit this to our landlord and to baranggay office. Thank you in advance.

regards,
Jazer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum