Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some legal advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need some legal advice Empty Need some legal advice Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:39 am

Cruxaders

Arresto Menor

right now my agency is keep on telling me that they are going to file legal case against me.

scenario:
company A
company B
company C

i was hired by company A as a project based or contractual they deploy me on Company C. Company C think im working with Company B. but the truth is company B get some manpower from Company A..

now company A want to file legal case against me. because of non compete clause, in non compete clause indicate "The PROJECT EMPLOYEE shall not at anytime during the period of his employment and one year from the date of the termination of this contract, directly or indirectly, own, engage in, manage, operate or be employed in a business substantially similar to, competitive with, the present business of the company, including, but not limited to companies engaged in Information, Communications and Technology without written authorization from the COMPANY. This similarly applies to any of the companies of the company’s clientele. Upon the lapse of one year from the date of the termination of this contract, should the PROJECT EMPLOYEE desires and opts to transfer to a direct competitor, PROJECT EMPLOYEE shall get prior approval and release from the COMPANY, otherwise the COMPANY shall have the recourse to file an appropriate legal action for violation of the foregoing Clause."

i understand but the client of company A is Company B.. i applied directly to Company C as a direct hire, now my compang C already accepted my resignation letter, but they want me to extend until june 30,which my resignation supposedly is june 5 and i move it to june 12. i have a proof that my project manager accepted my resignation for june 12.
and i have a starting date already on june 13.

i dont know what to do?
i have the copy of my contract with non-compete clause signed by me. but no signed by the company..

can someone help me on what are the right things to do..

thank you

2Need some legal advice Empty Re: Need some legal advice Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You violated the non-compete.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum