Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 CHARACTER TYPO ERROR FOR MIDDLE NAME

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11 CHARACTER TYPO ERROR FOR MIDDLE NAME Empty 1 CHARACTER TYPO ERROR FOR MIDDLE NAME Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:13 am

cher.castro

Arresto Menor

Since I started schooling, I was using Logronio as my middle name, Now I am 36 and is currently working and found out 3-4 years ago that my NSO birth certificate indicates LAGRONIO as my middle name. Went to Manila City hall to check how I can correct the error since all of my siblings has LOGRONIO on their b.c.'s. But the requirements to change 1 letter is totally unacceptable. I was asked to get elementary school records of my mom which is impossible to get. Is there any other way I can correct it? Right now, I had my ID's changed following whats on my b.c. but it's still bothering me because i'm the only one who has typo error on my b.c. and I really wanted this fixed so I can apply for a passport.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

They need evidence of your mother's actual last name before she married your father.

Her birth certificate should suffice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum