Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need a clarification on how I can get my father surname

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

just.ice

Arresto Menor

Hi po just wanted to ask, if it says

Who are legitimate children?

Children born after one hundred and eighty days following the celebration of the marriage, and before three hundred days following its dissolution or the separation of the spouses shall be presumed to be legitimate. (Art. 225, Civil of the Philippines)

Sa Tagalog po napnganak ung bata after180days kasunod NG pagpapakasal NG magulang at legitimate padin. Tama ho BA or Mali?

Tska po and po BA ang gagawin ko para magamit ko ho ang last name NG tatay ko kasi ho sa tingin ko hndi ko NA need NG petition for legitimation DAHIL sa LCR -BC ko po may remarks na bukod sa affidavit of axknowledgement nakalagay REMARKS: Recognised as the child of R.Montevirgen in this affidavit of Admission of Paternity executed on February 27,1992 recorded on this office under Reg. No.76, Series of 1992 and correslondingly legitimated by the marriage of parents on january 15, 1992,.

Bale po ano pong ggwin ko pra magamit ko last name ng father ko kasi ho hrap ako kumuha ng passport. Alam ko ho dapat ito inaanotate nalang eh. Kasi noon pnadrtso ako palegitimate daw eh sa remarks po nakalagay naman marriage ng parents ko recognise legitimate naman po ako paano ho ito?

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

What is your problem?

It clearly says that you are legitimated.

just.ice

Arresto Menor

Hi sir jadis sorry for the late reply. Bale naipanganak po ako hndi pa sila nasal 5 months after giving birth to me my parents decided to get married pero sa remarks po noon bukod sa acknowledge NA akk NG tatay ko sa affidavit of paternity at the back of the LCR legitimated by subsequent marriage ndn po all, lumapit po ako sa city hall any save saakin hndi daw pwedeng transmittal at need ko ult mag undergo NG legitemation process un po ung snabe dahil daw noong panahon 1990's tlgang patakaran dw NA need NG affidvt of paternity macknowledge any tatay angg bata tpos ipinilit ko ho transmit sbe hand daw pwede iba ndaw batas ngayon kahit daw nkaremark na legitimte akk by marriage sa Local CVil Regstry eh ang na acknowldge lang dw is ung iligitemate ako ngaun need kl daw undergo legitimation process pault ult na ho eh bayad ako tapos elang nangyre ayaw nla ipasa nalang sa NSO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum