Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Claims

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Small Claims Empty Small Claims Sat May 27, 2017 8:50 pm

gbrache1521

Arresto Menor

Hi I would like to ask about a debt that has not been paid yet by a person. She is a nurse the amount is for ten thousand pesos and is already due for one year. We didnt sign for any contract but we have an agreement that she will pay the debt once she is already a registered nurse. She promised on october 2016 she will pay but she didnt. She then contacted me on her own initiative last January 2017 and said that she will pay in three months. She blocks me on fb and doesn't answer my calls. She even cursed me for telling her that "I hope you dont get to experience what my mom is experiencing" because i told her that i need the money so my mom could carry on with her dialysis. What can we do? Or is there a way to revoke her license and have her pay her debt

2Small Claims Empty Re: Small Claims Sun May 28, 2017 1:37 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

go to small claims court and file a case.

3Small Claims Empty Re: Small Claims Sun May 28, 2017 2:19 pm

gbrache1521

Arresto Menor

Thanks! But is it necessary to present a written contract? Because we didnt have any.

4Small Claims Empty Re: Small Claims Sun May 28, 2017 4:36 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if you have communications which proves that the loan is existing i think pwede na yun.

5Small Claims Empty Re: Small Claims Sun May 28, 2017 5:04 pm

gbrache1521

Arresto Menor

Alright. Thank you so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum