Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Claims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Small Claims Empty Small Claims Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:41 am

GRACEBICO

Arresto Menor

My husband and I have a small lending business,the money is not ours,we have a financer that finance as when someone in our neighborhood or friends or relatives want to lend some money.there are 7 persons that ask me and my husband if they can lend some money.we approved thier loan and let them sign for a promissory note.In their group 1 of them are thier so called Co maker.they promised us to pay as daily basis.after 19 days of collecting their dues,the co maker said which is 1 in the 7 individuals that was given her own loan texted us that she cannot pay anymore.promising that she will pay but we have to wait with no defenite date.the real problem begins when the other 6 told us that the CO MAKER have a cut in their loan.1 of them even gave the full amount of her loan to this Co Maker.This Co maker used the 6 persons as her dummy to collect a huge amount of money.We filed a case in the Baranggay.but to my dismay,the what they called head of the Lupon dissmissed all the 6 individuals that serves as a dummy because He said that there is an ADMISSION of DEBT from the CO MAKER.my Question is,is it true that just because the Co maker admitted that she's the one who uses the money that they lend to us.we cannot sue them to pay their debts to us?that they will no longer be liable in thier obligations to pay us even we have a notarized promissory note?the amount of money that I need to collect from them is more or less 150k.and we've been waiting for 1 1/2 months now.supposed to be their contract will end this july 15.we are the one who's paying all the penalties.hope you can help me with my case.please.thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum