Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Jackson123

Arresto Menor

Hi! Could somebody help me? I am a victim of an investment scam last december 2015, we filed a syndicated estafa against the people who got our money, then someone under me who gave their money to me to invest also on where i am investing filed a case too against me. she have filed estafa case against me. Am i going to jail? or what should i do? our case is on resolution part right now. Thank you!

2ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty Re: ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Hire a lawyer to counter the charges against you.

3ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty Re: ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Jackson123

Arresto Menor

meron na po kaong lawyer kaso nttkot pa dn po ako. for resolution na po kaso namin . pwede po kaya ako makpag aral sa ibang bansa ngaun? mejo mahirap po kse kauspin ung lawyer ko eh. free lng po kse un

4ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty Re: ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

If they find probable cause against you you might not be able to leave the country if a case is filed in court and the prosecution obtains a Hold Departure Order

5ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty Re: ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Jackson123

Arresto Menor

if ever sir hindi pa po umaakyat ng higher court and ang alis ko po is this july ? pwede pa rin po ba ako matuloy yung pag aaral ko abroad?

6ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty Re: ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

I am female.

If you leave the jurisdiction and they find probable cause against you the prosecution can ask for a hold departure order and also ask for the cancellation of your passport.

You leave the jurisdiction of the Republic at your own risk.

7ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty Re: ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Jackson123

Arresto Menor

sorry mam. thank you po! ang tagal po kasi ng resolution. ganon po ba katagal yun atty? nung january po natapos yung hearing namin hanggang ngayon wala pa pong resolution.

8ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty Re: ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Well imagine yourself as the complainant and the respondent at the same time and multiply yourself by 1000 or more. And on top of that add the parties who ask for extensions and more time to submit more documents.

Yes, it does take some time. If you could not wait have your lawyer file a motion to resolve.

9ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Empty Re: ESTAFA PYRAMID SCAM Wed May 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Jackson123

Arresto Menor

Thank you po! very helpful po! 😊

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum