Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

asking for advise...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1asking for advise...  Empty asking for advise... Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 am

Aaliyah france

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po kung pwede ba ang asawa mag file ng complain againts me dahil sinampal ko ang asawa nya? after na mag kaayos na kami ng wife nya at nagkasundo at pumirma na rin yong wife nya? ang concern ko lang po eh kung pwede po ba yong ganun? tapos gusto pa buksan ulit tama po ba na tanggapin pa sa barangay ang complain ng asawa nya or sya na e re-open pa after na nagka sundo na at pumirma na kami na magkasundo na???? please lang po i need help for this matter? this bother me alot kasi paalis na po ako ng bansa ayaw ko na po sana makasira pa e2 sa magandang future ko. tnx po and hoping for your kind reply asap. GOD BLESS...

2asking for advise...  Empty Re: asking for advise... Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 pm

attyLLL

did 10 days pass before the request for re-opening the case? if not, show that she was not forced into the agreement.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3asking for advise...  Empty Re: asking for advise... Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:35 am

freya cabalfin hamid

Arresto Menor

thank you for fast reply,actually po as far as i know in that same day or day after we make the agreement to close it thy make the complain again and now we will see each other on barangay again this coming feb. 17, 2011 that's why I ask a piece of advise in your site coz really this bother me a lot, thank u po talagah... i know it was a mistake but she jus pushed me thru that limit. she just wanna make it big coz now thy open diff case it was a physical injury now she said trespassing & public scandal which is God knws I didnt do that they just wanna take a chance on me coz i Very Happy Very Happy guess thy want money, thts why i asked if I can use that settlement in barangay that we already close it as my evidence tht if I really make a big damage to think, she will 4give me in d beginning? I know she was just been brainwashed by her sister to do that to me to get a chance on me by anyway... but perhaps of all of that, I have a bit peace of mind that I got an fast advise from u atty. im really thankfull, hope you can advise me more. Very Happy GOD BLESS...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum