Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RENDERED 30 DAYS BUT TAGGED AS AWOL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RENDERED 30 DAYS BUT TAGGED AS AWOL Empty RENDERED 30 DAYS BUT TAGGED AS AWOL Fri May 19, 2017 2:41 am

kimhikari09

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I am an employee of one of the BPO company here in Cebu. I rendered my 30 days successfully but I was still tagged as AWOL but on my last day of rendering, my Operations Manager told me to extend my resignation which I tried and we had come to an agreement that I wont be extending and that he was fine with it. I waited a month so that I could have my clearance and I was so shocked to find out that I was endorsed as AWOL when clearly he did agree that I wont be extending.

I reached out to my team leader  but there is still no actions that has been done.

What will be the needed actions so that this can be cleared out. I just wanted to clear my name and receive my last pay. Please I need your suggestions what to do.

Thank you and more power.

2RENDERED 30 DAYS BUT TAGGED AS AWOL Empty Re: RENDERED 30 DAYS BUT TAGGED AS AWOL Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kung may resignation letter ka naman na ni accept nila.. and you rendered 30 days.. ano hinahabol nila?

3RENDERED 30 DAYS BUT TAGGED AS AWOL Empty Re: RENDERED 30 DAYS BUT TAGGED AS AWOL Fri May 19, 2017 11:48 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Were you terminated already? if so, just go to HR and dispute your 'tagging' from AWOL to resigned. Show HR your copy of your resignation letter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum