Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

do we have still the rights?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1do we have still the rights? Empty do we have still the rights? Thu May 18, 2017 12:49 pm

valenyvone

Arresto Menor

my parents pawned our land title amounting to 80,000 pesos, my mother's brother paid the 80,000 in the bank transfered the title name to his name and pawned it to higher amount.
my parents planed to pay the 80,000 pesos which he paid and now our problem is can we still get our land title..do we still have right to get it..need help

2do we have still the rights? Empty Re: do we have still the rights? Thu May 18, 2017 1:10 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if the title was transferred to the name of the brother, then in the face of the law, the brother is the rightful owner of the land. he can then sell or use it as a collateral without your mom's consent.

3do we have still the rights? Empty re:do we still have rights Thu May 18, 2017 1:16 pm

valenyvone

Arresto Menor

is there any ways on how we can take it back..

4do we have still the rights? Empty Re: do we have still the rights? Thu May 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

It depend of how the nother's brother got the title in his name.
IF it was an OCT or TCT, to be legal it has to be:
A. The bank FORECLOSED the property and the mother's brother BOUGHT it from the bank.
or B. The earlier owner according to the title have to have SIGNED something as selling or waiving of rights.

Was it OCT/TCT ?
If so - was it in your parents' name or what?

If A - How long time ago was it? If less than a year, then it can be bought back by the earlier owner (=name at the OCT/TCT).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum