Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

small claims leads to perjury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1small claims leads to perjury Empty small claims leads to perjury Fri May 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Heaven1721

Arresto Menor

good day.. nsampahan ako ng civil case sa small claims amounting to 20,000 pesos. according to her sworn statement, hindi sya nagpapatubo at hindi ako ngbayad sa kanya but the truth is I already gave her 5,000 interest for her 40% interest rate monthly and another 5,000 pesos for the principal(I have witnesses). sa verbal agreement namin, it would just take 3 months bago ko isettle ang principal amount but in the long run, nahirapan ako sa pagpapatubo sa kanya. then nagsabi sya ng amount after the deadline na 35,000 pesos n lng ang kulang ko so I decided not to give interest anymore and let her pursue the case in the higher authority. Now my questions are here:

1. somebody said I should file a case against her? if perjury po, pano ang process? mapag-uusapan po ba sa small claims yan or do I still need to go to PAO (because I don't have enough money para gumastos sa pagfile ng case against her)

2. un 10,000 pesos na naibigay ko sa kanya, para san po dapat iconsider iyon? kung sasabihin nya na tubo iyon, eh nanumpa po sya na hindi sya nagpapatubo. Or kung sa principal amount naman po iyon, di ba po dapat 10,000 na lng po ang kulang ko hindi 20,000 ayon sa claim nya?

3. bumilis po ang process ng pagsampa nya sakin ng kaso because she has lots of connections (example, the barangay secretary is her cousin and she has relatives in municipal trial court), my doubt is, what if the court would give an unjustifiable decision? nkalagay po sa rule is that hindi na pwedeng umapela sa korte once the decision has been made. What if I would like to appeal again? where should I go and who should I talk with?

4. magkano po ba talaga ang allowed na interest rate na naayon sa batas?

5. she has threats like she would do everything to fire me at work wherein she would complain me in our admin and she would scandal me at work, what should I do about this because there are things which are getting too personal just for this small amount?

hope you could help me about this matter. thank you po sa sasagot.

2small claims leads to perjury Empty Re: small claims leads to perjury Tue May 16, 2017 12:39 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

kung sampahan ka nya ng kaso, umattend ka sa hearing para mabigay mo yung side mo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum