Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Information Security - Terminated

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Information Security - Terminated Empty Information Security - Terminated Thu May 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Yoazs

Arresto Menor

I was just terminated last night due to information security wherein my girlfriend gave me her username and password and I filed for her sick leave last February 21, 2017.

My complaint is why would my colleagues share their usernames and passwords to their agents and yet they were not accused of the same infraction that I committed.

Below is my complaint to our operations manager.

Dear Ms. Wong,
I am writing to make a formal complaint against Irene Espinola. My complaint is that she has been manipulating the company's code of discipline when
Mr. Christopher Reotro had failed his scorecard from June of 2016 to December of 2016 but was only given coaching for the 7 months that he has failed his scorecard.
Ms. Aiza Fruto was given PIN 1 after 10 consecutive lates, PIN 2 after 4 consecutive lates, PIN 3 after 6 consecutive lates and Extended Probation after 7 consecutive lates whereas it says on the revised company's code of discipline that it should only be 3 lates within 30 days that you should give a PIN for the said infraction.
Ms. Irene Espinola failed to give appropriate action for Mr. Christopher Reotro for displaying his BP username and password in the shared drive, failed to give appropriate action for Ms. Aiza Fruto for displaying agents' ACSR usernames and passwords in the shared drive and failed to give appropriate action to Mr. Mykki Uy for displaying his agent's BP username and password in the shared drive whereas no one can divulge any username and password per our information security protocol.
My question is, can I file a case against them for illegally terminating me?

2Information Security - Terminated Empty Re: Information Security - Terminated Thu May 11, 2017 4:43 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nope, not on this basis. if considered terminable offense ang ginawa mo, hindi dahil pinayagan ang iba ay pwede mong gawing excuse ito.
Focus on your case and determine if there is basis for filing a complaint based solely on what happened to you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum