Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN Empty FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN Fri May 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Galema101

Arresto Menor

...hello po good evening...
...madami po akong tanong tungkol sa karapatan ng mga anak ko...
...hiwalay na po kami ng papa nila about 6years na,at ngaun po ay may kinakasama na sya(live in)1 year na,...may 2 kaming anak coming 9 & 7 yrs old,regular po sa isang supermarket ang papa nila as a Team leader at ang alam ko minimum or higit pa po ang sahod nya...
...ako naman po ay working nitong february lang,nahinto dahil naoperahan po ako nitong april,at may boyfrend n din po...
...bale ang parents ko ang nag aalaga s mga bata at sa parents ko din ako umuuwi,pareho kaming nagbibigay sa mama ko ng allowance para sa mga bata...pero sa ngaun ung sa akin po ay nahinto dahil nga sa kondixon ko...
...sapat po ba ang sustentong ibinibigay ng papa nila na 1200 kada kinsena para sa 2 bata???...at bukod sa sustentong bnbigay nya,obligasyon din po ba na mag share ang papa nila pagdating halimbaw ng pasukan,pambili ng mga school supplies???...
...isa pa po,may karapatan po ba ang kinakasama nya na makialam sa sustento or obligasyon ng ama sa mga bata???...
...ano po ba ang habol ko sa ganitong sitwasyon???
...may karapatan po ba akong magreklamo sa ginagawa ng babae???...maraming salamat po

2FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN Empty Re: FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN Sat May 06, 2017 12:47 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

(My Tagalog is bad so I didn't understand some of what you wrote.)

BOTH parents have obligations towards children concerning money.
AMOUNT depend of capacity. (Earning and other obligations.)

The law is fuzzy concerning what level supporters need to pay to, when they can afford the obvious minimum.

If you can't reach an agreement by discussing, it can be brought up with Barangay Captain.

3FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN Empty Re: FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN Sat May 06, 2017 12:56 am

Galema101

Arresto Menor

We already go at the barangay po,and he is giving 1200 pesos every 15 days...
...but my problem is his live in partner now...
...is she has the right to complain to me about the rights of my childrens and with the obligation of their father???

4FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN Empty Re: FATHERS OBLIGATION WITH HIS CHILDREN Sat May 06, 2017 1:35 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Galema101 wrote:We already go at the barangay po,and he is giving 1200 pesos every 15 days...
...but my problem is his live in partner now...
...is she has the right to complain to me about the rights of my childrens and with the obligation of their father???
Well. It isn't forbidden for her to complain - but it isn't allowed if it's making you lose face type of actions.
But she has no legal power to change the support amount Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum