Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accident with motorcycle

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accident with motorcycle Empty Accident with motorcycle Wed May 03, 2017 1:17 pm

shans

Arresto Menor

Few days ago I had an accident. There was a collusion between my car and a motorcycle while I was getting out of the gas station. No major damages on my car or the motorcycle but somehow the motorcycle driver got a cut on his face. Even though he refused to go to hospital or wait for the police I insisted to bring him to hospital for check-up. He got few stitches on the lower part of his Chin. I paid for all of the medicals and hospital bills. After 3 days the guy contacted me and ask to pay an unspecified amount because he needs to rest for 10 days and can't work. I refused and said will seek legal advice. What do you advise me and what are the things might happen for this case?

2Accident with motorcycle Empty Re: Accident with motorcycle Wed May 03, 2017 1:38 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

let him seek legal advice since it will still boil down to mediation and settlement. this way, you will not be extorted.

3Accident with motorcycle Empty Re: Accident with motorcycle Wed May 03, 2017 1:48 pm

shans

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply but how can he seek legal advice without any police report or evidence?

4Accident with motorcycle Empty Re: Accident with motorcycle Wed May 03, 2017 1:57 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it's his problem, not yours. if you want, you can invite him to the barangay to settle this dispute in order to settle this once and for all. you can discuss there how much you will be willing to pay and in turn, you can tell them that you will no longer have any liabilities regarding the accident.

5Accident with motorcycle Empty Re: Accident with motorcycle Wed May 03, 2017 2:00 pm

shans

Arresto Menor

Thanks a lot for your reply. You gave me peace of mind. I appreciate it.

6Accident with motorcycle Empty Re: Accident with motorcycle Wed May 03, 2017 2:11 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

your welcome. In case you will settle with them, always have everything in writing. have them, the witness (barangay) and you sign the document.

7Accident with motorcycle Empty Motorcycle accident - not the owner Mon May 22, 2017 9:03 am

jnjcuddly

Arresto Menor

Good morning. Gusto ko lng po itanong kung ano po ang aksyon n dapat namin gawin... Yun motor po namin ay hiniram nung kapitbahay namin n lasing, sapilitan po kinuha un susi tapos nakadisgrasya po ng sidecar. Although nasettle nmn n po ng family nung nanghiram un mga complainant at nagkasundo n cla na babayaran n lng yung gastos sa xray, gamot etc. Un motor po ay hindi po nila pinauwi sa amin, pinaiwan po un motor sa presinto nung mga police, kc accessory to the accident daw po un. Sasampahan daw po ng case un driver  1. driving without licence and 2. driving under the influence of alcohol.
Ano po bang hakbang ang dapat namin gawin para makuha un motor?
Iimpound daw po un sabi sa precinct. wala po clang binigay n anumang papel or notice n iimpound po un motor...
Maraming salamat po sa sinuman n sasagot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum