Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT Empty MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 pm

camillefrancesgauzon

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Last June 24, 2012 we were involved in a motorcycle accident. We were sideswiped by a crosswind. The problem right now is thatice our motorcycle has an expired registration. Can we file a case against them? They never bought us in the hospital nor shoulder our hospital bills and other expenses. Their driver was also driving without bringing his license that time. He needs to go home first and get it. Please do give us an advise what is the best thing to do. I incurred severe physical injury by loosing 4 teeth. I'm hoping for your advice the soonest time possible.

Thank yo very much attorney and more power.

Respecfully yours,
Camille Frances Gauzon

2MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT Empty Re: MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:11 am

attyLLL

gather all your receipts, photos, police reports etc and file a complaint affidavit at the prosecutor's office against the driver

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum