Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SWINDLING/ESTAFA CASE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SWINDLING/ESTAFA CASE Empty SWINDLING/ESTAFA CASE Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 am

janmae23

Arresto Menor

Hai po, gud day, legal advice lang po sana kasi po yung husband ko ay pinipilit siya ng pinsan nya na bayaran yung cellphone nya na nasira. Here's the scene po, his cousin approach her if he knows someone who is selling Iphone 5s which is sold at a small prize, then nagkataon na mayroong kaklase yung husband ko na nagbebenta ng online iphone products, so sinabihan nya yung pinsan nya about this, and her cousin was very willing to buy and immediately gave him the money amounting to P11,000.00. After a week the item arrived it was August 10, 2016 po, then binigay po yun ng husbnad ko dun sa pinsan nya, then after 4 months, mga 3rd week po ng December 2016 nasira daw po yung unit, and now yung complainant po ay ngfile ng kaso na swindling/estafa kasi gusto nya bayaran ng husband ko yung whole amount ng unit. The subpoena has been served from the prosecutor's office po, kasi ng file na po siya ng case, with the only evidence is her  affidavit po,.

Is it really my husband was liable for all the liabilities dahil nasira yung cellphone? at kahit na alam ng complainant na hindi naman sa kanya yung unit?, and all the transactions was not documented po kasi wala po silang kasulatan, OR, or kahit ano po.. and they both agreed verbally that the warranty will 3days replacement and one week warranty...

Please do response... Thanks Crying or Very sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum