Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP PLEASE I NEED ADVICE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE HELP PLEASE I NEED ADVICE Empty PLEASE HELP PLEASE I NEED ADVICE Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 am

skyhigh

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am currently working and with a girlfriend. And now, ayaw ng magulang at kapatid ko sa gf ko, and all I can think of is that they want us to be separated. I stand on what I believe in. I fight for my girlfriend.

Now, there comes a point that my sister just spread some unpleasant words about my girlfriend which is not true and then my family access and hacked my account which I never give them permission - and they try to intimidate and threatened both of us- my girlfriend and me. I would like to file a case for this, is there any?or what case should i file? Please help.

2PLEASE HELP PLEASE I NEED ADVICE Empty Re: PLEASE HELP PLEASE I NEED ADVICE Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:53 pm

attyLLL

file a complaint first at the bgy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum