Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No yearly increase

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No yearly increase Empty No yearly increase Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:09 pm

shalalah

Arresto Menor

I just wanna know, Do they have the right not to give me a yearly increase even I do not fail on my performance reviews for every year? Our company informed that me I will no longer receive the yearly increase because I already reach the maximum salary wage according to my position. Which is think it is contrary to the employees hand book that I have signed way back 2008.

"Merit Increases: The purpose of merit increases is to recognize and reward employee performance over a designated period of time and a minimum of once a year. The company will give a merit increase depending on your performance every year after the regularization date. However, merit increases will depend on the employer. Your regularization date is considered as your anniversary date."

"Evaluation: Our company periodically provides us with assessment and feedback to allow us to further improve on our skills, competencies and personal qualities. Performance is being evaluated by the management every year, we call it anniversary review. We are all evaluated based on the key objectives set our performance and our overall contribution to our business."

Do I deserve to be treated like this? What are the legal actions that will help me out in this kind of situation? Please let know.

2No yearly increase Empty Re: No yearly increase Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:21 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

shalalah wrote:I just wanna know, Do they have the right not to give me a yearly increase even I do not fail on my performance reviews for every year? Our company informed that me I will no longer receive the yearly increase because I already reach the maximum salary wage according to my position. Which is think it is contrary to the employees hand book that I have signed way back 2008.

"Merit Increases: The purpose of merit increases is to recognize and reward employee performance over a designated period of time and a minimum of once a year. The company will give a merit increase depending on your performance every year after the regularization date. However, merit increases will depend on the employer. Your regularization date is considered as your anniversary date."

"Evaluation: Our company periodically provides us with assessment and feedback to allow us to further improve on our skills, competencies and personal qualities. Performance is being evaluated by the management every year, we call it anniversary review. We are all evaluated based on the key objectives set our performance and our overall contribution to our business."

Do I deserve to be treated like this? What are the legal actions that will help me out in this kind of situation? Please let know.

As it clearly says - " However, merit increases will depend on the employer."

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]