Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to notify buyer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unable to notify buyer Empty Unable to notify buyer Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:38 pm

hope2017

Arresto Menor

good evening,
i bought a property and part of the contract is to notify the buyer when the foundation pouring will take place. During this event, the buyer can witness the event, send family member to witness it if in case buyer cannot make it and buyer can do traditional rituals.
i advised the developer (tru email, with their acknowledgement) that since i cannot make it myself, i need my family to be in the site to witness the foundation pouring thus prior advise is needed.

one day to my surprise, the agent sent me a msg and pictures at facebook that the foundation pouring of my house is already finished.

the developer failed to comply with what the contract states. what compensation can i get from them? and what steps should i need to take to charge them/

Thank you in advance.

2Unable to notify buyer Empty Re: Unable to notify buyer Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't know, but I bet 100p at they added to litle cement Smile
because almost all builders do so to save money and/or because it's easier for them to pour, but make much lower quality Evil or Very Mad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum