Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grounds for Estafa

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grounds for Estafa Empty Grounds for Estafa Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:01 pm

mendoza06

Arresto Menor

Good day, meron po aq nahiram na pera year2012 pa po nag start. Ginamit q pong puhunan sa pautang din sa iba worth 350k yung 100k monthly interest po na 6%, yung 250k po monthly amortization. For 3years po nakapagbayad naman po ako. Ang naging sistema po nung 250k renewal po, fullypaid tpos po loan ulet. Meron po naging pirmahan noon una release ng pera at meron din po aq pinarereciv kapag nagbabayad aq. Nagkaron po ng financial problem dahil yung mga pinahiram q hindi na po nakabayad kaya aq po ang nagshoulder ng payment.hindi q n po kasi kinaya ang pagbabayad kaya kung magkano na lang po ang maiabot q.since last yr po hindi na q nakapagpapirma kasi maliit nlng po nabibigay q payment. Kahapon po may dumating na summon letter from brgay nagfile po cy. Kung icocompute nmn po yung naging payment q kumpara sa narelease na amount mas malaki na po ang naging payment sa kanila. Ang inaalala q po kung grounds po ito para makapagfile cla ng estafa against me. O baka nakapagfile na po kaya sila.may trabaho po kc aq ky nagrequest po aq ng resched na nakalagay sa letter galing brgy. Wala nmn po aq intensyon na di magbayad, hindi nlng po kaya sa ngayon dahil maliit lng po ang neto sa sweldo. Pwede po kaya nakapagfile na cla ng kaso.?ano po ang gagawin q?salamat po

2Grounds for Estafa Empty Re: Grounds for Estafa Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:52 pm

mrs_scofield

Prision Correccional

mendoza06 wrote:Good day, meron po aq nahiram na pera year2012 pa po nag start. Ginamit q pong puhunan sa pautang din sa iba worth 350k yung 100k monthly interest po na 6%, yung 250k po monthly amortization. For 3years po  nakapagbayad naman po ako. Ang naging sistema po nung 250k renewal po, fullypaid tpos po loan ulet. Meron po naging pirmahan noon una release ng pera at meron din po aq pinarereciv kapag nagbabayad aq. Nagkaron po ng financial problem dahil yung mga pinahiram q hindi na po nakabayad kaya aq po ang nagshoulder ng payment.hindi q n po kasi kinaya ang pagbabayad kaya kung magkano na lang po ang maiabot q.since last yr po hindi na q nakapagpapirma kasi maliit nlng po nabibigay q payment. Kahapon po may dumating na summon letter from brgay nagfile po cy. Kung icocompute nmn po yung naging payment q kumpara sa narelease na amount mas malaki na po ang naging payment sa kanila. Ang inaalala q po kung grounds po ito para makapagfile cla ng estafa against me.  O baka nakapagfile na po kaya sila.may trabaho po kc aq ky nagrequest po aq ng resched na nakalagay sa letter galing brgy. Wala nmn po aq intensyon na di magbayad, hindi nlng po kaya sa ngayon dahil maliit lng po ang neto sa sweldo. Pwede po kaya nakapagfile na cla ng kaso.?ano po ang gagawin q?salamat po

Based on your facts, the case that your creditor can file against you is collection for sum of money. This is only a civil case.  Assuming that you did not issue post dated checks to cover the amount loaned.

No, your creditor has not filed a complaint yet for sum of money in court otherwise you will receive a summons together with a copy of the complaint and its annexes issued by the court.

All disputes are subject to Barangay conciliation pursuant to the Revised Katarungang Pambarangay Law (formerly P.D. 1508, repealed and now replaced by Secs. 399-422, Chapter VII, Title I, Book III, and Sec. 515, Title I, Book IV, R.A. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991), and prior recourse thereto is a pre-condition before filing a complaint in court or any government offices except when the dispute involves parties who actually reside in barangays of different cities or municipalities, except where such barangay units adjoin each other and the parties thereto agree to submit their differences to amicable settlement by an appropriate Lupon, among others.

It is important that you appear in the mediation proceeding. If you fail to appear without justifiable cause, your counter-claim, if there be any, will be dismissed and you will be barred from filing the same in court. In addition, you can also be punished for indirect contempt.

The Punong Barangay will mediate and help the parties resolve their case. You don't need a lawyer in said proceeding. Lawyers are barred from representing any party before the Lupong Tagapamayapa. Do not be afraid to attend the hearing. It is in fact a non-formal hearing. More on a dialogue between parties mediated by the Punong Barangay.

To give you an insight on the mediation proceeding and to know more about the Katarungang Pambarangay, here's a softcopy of the Katarungang Pambarangay handbook.

http://accessfacility.org/sites/default/files/Katarungang%20Pambarangay%20Handbook_0.pdf

I wish you luck and God bless!

3Grounds for Estafa Empty Re: Grounds for Estafa Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:30 am

SkysMom

Arresto Menor

Good morning. Nagpawn po ako ng ATM before worth 30,0000 and paid partially siguro around 5k before I lost my job. This happened 2012 then last quarter of 2016 nung kukuha ako ng NBI may nagappear na estafa case saken sa mtc. Question po, puede ko pa po ba yun ayusin without being arrested? Ninenerbyos po kasi ako icheck sa court baka i arrest ako since 2012 pa po yun although nakakuha po ako NBI until 2015 na wala namang hit. Secondly, may business trip po sana ako sa Cebu for 3 days, magkakaproblema po ba ako sa airport? Thank you po.

4Grounds for Estafa Empty Re: Grounds for Estafa Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:02 am

mrs_scofield

Prision Correccional

If its since 2012, you should have received subpoena at the time it was filed. And did you receive a demand letter prior to the filing of the case? Did you issue an unfunded checks to qualify this as estafa? At most, this should be a civil case for collection of sum of money since this is a loan. In fact, your creditor may be penalized for operating a credit facility (i.e. 5-6 scheme) without authority from the State to do so.

The case should not have pushed thru without you being served a subpoena with a copy of the complaint-affidavit and its annexes because such failure will render the Prosecutor's Office without jurisdiction over your person. Therefore, it cannot proceed to hear the case.

With that, I am guessing the case, at present, have already been archived. You can ask someone to get a copy of the complaint-affidavit and other docs related thereto from the Prosec. Office where the complaint is pending so you will know the present status of the case.

Once you have the documents and your case is still active, hire a lawyer to represent you.

Good luck and God Bless!

Last edited by mrs_scofield on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Grounds for Estafa Empty Re: Grounds for Estafa Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:00 pm

SkysMom

Arresto Menor

Appreciate your reply po. Apparently I moved out of the condo where I used to stay at the time that the loan was granted. They took my AtM as a collateral for the salary loan. Last question po, will I still be able to travel domestically po kasi may conference po sa Cebu sa monday. Malaking worry ko po baka mahassle po ako sa airport? Thank you very much po and best regards.

6Grounds for Estafa Empty Re: Grounds for Estafa Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:15 pm

mrs_scofield

Prision Correccional

Yes, you can travel domestically and even internationally. Only those with look out order or travel ban issued by the concerned agency can be validly refused to get out of the country without proper documents allowing him to travel.

And besides as I have mentioned, since you have not received any subpoena regarding this case, it is most likely that the same is already archived especially that the case was pending since 2012.  Secure another NBI Clearance to know of this case is still active. You will only be asked to go to the main office if you have a hit. Now unless there is standing warrant, whic I doubt, since you have not received subpoena, thar's the only time that you can be arrested.

Please be informed that these are my personal opinions only based on the facts you've provided. It is still best to seek the assistance of a lawyer so you could be guided accordingly.

Last edited by mrs_scofield on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Grounds for Estafa Empty Re: Grounds for Estafa Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:19 pm

SkysMom

Arresto Menor

What a relief! Thank you for the response. All the best. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum