Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land from Great grandparents occupied by other people due to the previous Agrarian Reform and awarding of CLOA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mommy Vee

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po sa inyong lahat

Nalaman ko lately na ang ama ng yumao naming Lolo ( tatay ng tatay) ay may naiwang malawak na lupain. May lot plan under my great grandfather's name. My grandfather had 6 children.. 5 boys and 1 girl. According to the daughter of the only girl, the boys had handed her being the only girl their properties which therefore now being claimed by her daughter which is my late fathers cousin. All of my great granfathers children are now deceased. My father who is the only legal and legitimate son of my grandfather have claims to the land. But at present, there are people living in this land due to the previous Agrarian Reform and also my fathers cousin wants a claim to it. She said she will give me a place to build if I help them financially as this will be a civil case. I was asked if I can prove that we are related to the person named on the lot plan and answer is yes.... my question is... how will I go about it and is there a lawyer who specializes in this field who can help us.

maraming salamat po....

Mommy Vee

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum