Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CARNAPPED..need legal advice.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CARNAPPED..need legal advice. Empty CARNAPPED..need legal advice. Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 am

coltasheilamay

Arresto Menor

Greetings!

I have a situation. Our car was lost last February 5, 2017 at Dasmarinas, Cavite City. First or second week of March 2017 (can't remember exact date), while processing important documents required for insurance claim and alarm sheet for carnapping incident, someone informed as that the suspect has been arrested and currently locked up at Makati Police Station and that our car was there also. We immediately go there to confirm the said report. And yes, it's positive, the car was there. The problem is, until now, ayaw po nila i-release yong sasakyan kahit complete naman yong papers/documents na nagpapatunay na sa amen yong unit. We also have a copy of police report na galing sa Cavite where the incident occured, pinakita namen for them to realize and believe us na may report talaga yon na nawawala. Yesterday, while trying to asked them the status of our request, they said, kailangan daw from fiscal yong motion to release. It's been a month Sir/Ma'am na hinahanap namen yong car, very tiring na on our part, yet ito na andyan na sa harap namen yong sasakyan pero hindi pa rin namen makuha. Tama po ba yong sabi nila na dapat from fiscal pa yong motion to release or are they trying to delay lang yong release? Please anyone, I need your advice/opinion on these. Hope to hear from someone. Thank you so much!

2CARNAPPED..need legal advice. Empty Re: CARNAPPED..need legal advice. Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:28 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, court order is needed by the police to be able to do that. They can be held accountable kasi if they do not follow procedure and the protocols are put in place to prevent any untoward incidences.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum