Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Named Property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Named Property Empty Named Property Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Dupidoo

Arresto Menor

Guys need some help, eto po situation ko, My Business man Uncle bumili ng mga Lupa in different places and one land property pinangalan niya sa akin, unfortunately pinatay po siya(still unidentified). Karamihan po ng mga papeles niya ay nasa safety deposit ng Metro Bank including the land na pinangalan po sakin. Yung Live in Partner niya po(unmarried but with childrens) claims majority of my late uncle's property including his business. now the dilemma is that, lots of suspicions na si Live in Partner ang nagpapatay po. One of my other Uncle nilalakad niya ung murder case ng late uncle ko as well as remnants of his properties. He also wants to open the saftey deposit of the bank...well si Live in Partner gusto din buksan. Metro Bank however, is willing to open the safe if both parties( My Uncle & Live In) came to an agreement...na mukhang malabong mangyari. My predicaments now is that, pinagkakainteresan nila ung lupa na nakapangalan sakin. Both parties are trying to bribe me na ilipat ung name ng lupa sa kanila.
Si Live In partner even do some changes on the properties w/o my consent, given that they say I'm the caretaker of the property
My Big questions is that, right now sinu po ang may rightful owner ng land.
follow up question nlng po after
reply is highly appreciated Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum