Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child custody

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child custody Empty Child custody Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:49 am

amner

Arresto Menor

My friend (the mom) has twin sons (3yrs old). The children were using the father's surname, however the mom married someone else. Now, she's asking if qould it be possible for them to adopt her twins without asking permission from the father?

2Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:50 am

amner

Arresto Menor

Well because she doesnt want the twins to still use the father's surname since she is now.married to someone else and ahe doesnt want her children to be forever illegitimate

3Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:40 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

amner wrote:My friend (the mom) has twin sons (3yrs old). The children were using the father's surname, however the mom married someone else. Now, she's asking if qould it be possible for them to adopt her twins without asking permission from the father?
As far as I know, No.

But perhaps the father can agree by telling then he don't need to pay child support anymore Smile
If the father want to keep visitation right, that can be a part of the negotiation.

4Child custody Empty Ano po ang kaso na pwedeng ifiled ? Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 am

xeenypine25

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po ,
Single mom po ako , 4 po ang anak ko yung bunso pp nasa byenan ko. Naghiwalay po kami ng asawa ko 4 years ago kasal po kami . Ying bunsong anak ko po ay binigay ng asawa ko sa byenan ko since po nu g 3 months old po siya dahil hindi noya pa daw po kayang buhayin ang bata at inissuehan niya pp ako na sinaktan ko daw po ang baby kahot hindi at may testigo po ako sa issue na yun na hindi ko po sinaktan ang bata. Nagaway po kami dahil sa karelasyon noyang bakla. Dinala niya po ang bata sa kanila. Then after few weeks nagkaayos po kami pero hindi na niya sinama ang anak ko hanggang sa umabot nalang po na nag 7yrs old po ang anak ko at naghiwalay po kami. Naiwan po ang bata sa kanila, nangibang bansa po siya . Ang sabi po ng byenan ko kung kukunin ko na po ang bata pagusapan nalang po ng maayos. Nagtiwala po ako sa kanila. Naghanap po ako ng trabaho para po may maitusfos sa mga anak ko po na hindi naman sinusuportahan ng asawa ko. Last dec. Po kinausap ko po sila na hihiramin kp ang bata ayaw na nilang ipahiram hanggang sa binlock na po nila ako sa fb at hindi na po nila sinasagot ang mga tawag ko at text ko. Hindi din po nila bini igay ang exact address po nila para mapuntahan ko ang anak ko. Ang huling sinabi lang po nila sakin kausapin ko asawa ko which is nagasawa na po sa japan at wala na pong communication samin ng mga bata. Ano po ang gagawin ko para makuha ko ang anak ko? Ano po ang ikakaso ko sa byenan ko? May mga requirements pa po ba na titignan sakin para ibigay ang custody ng anak ko sakin? Ano ano po yun? Maraming salamat po. Tatanawin ko pong malaking utang na loob po ang pagsagot nyo po sakin. Maraming salamat pong muli. God bless po.

5Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:35 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

@xeenypine25
Better you make an own topic, because people with better knowledge than I can believe this is an allready answered topic.

My Tagalog is bad so I understood only some of what you wrote.

Have you AGREED with the father he get one child?

In general:
Parents can agree to have custody TOGETHER.
IF it become fight in court to get custody ALONE, then the MOTHER normaly winn when the child is small (under/up to 7.) (Except if the court find the mother a VERY BAD parent as for instance some drug adicrs.)
When it's an older child then it become more equal who winn.

Even when one parent get the custody alone, it's common the other parent get right to meet the child (except perhaps when that parent have behaved very bad against the CHILD.

I didn't understood if the child have lived with the father during you have worked abroad. IF so, that can be an advantage for the father, so if so I would NOT try to get custody alone, but TOGETHER.

IF you worry about the gay part, A FEW gay misstreat their children as well as some not gay people do. In average I believe gay men "mothering" their children some better than average straight men do Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum