Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale Under The Name of The Deceased, Title Not Yet Transferred, Siblings Disagreement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lemajeca

Arresto Menor

Hello po.

Ask lang po ako. Lola ko po has a piece of land na dapat sana e divide sa 7 na anak niya. She was on the process of giving each of them their share, unfortunately, she passed away bago pa ma finalize. Now we only have the deed of sale under her name. My mom and her other 4 siblings wanted to finalize the papers na e divide na sana kaya lang the other 3, ayaw mag cooperate. Apparently, the other siblings have their own disagreements.

Now we are interested na magka titulo yung piece of land. And one of the siblings want to sell his share.

Is it possible na ma transfer yung title without the consent of the other 3 siblings? What would be the process?

Hoping for your response.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum