Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORCE DEDUCTION OF PERSONAL LOANS TO SALARY

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ybba1295

Arresto Menor

I am a government employee..i borrowed 10 thousand pesos from our municipal employees association..but the treasurer is insisting that i borrowed 20 thousand pesos. i did not signed any documents that i received that amount...is it legal for them to deduct money from my salary since the treasurer of the association happened to be the assistant treasurer of our municipality?...and the association doesn't even have an existing by-laws. what will i do? please help...thank you!

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

dapat hindi pwede. pero next time make sure you have something in writing. its as much for your protection as theirs

ybba1295

Arresto Menor

Pero is it legal sir...pwede ba akong magresist or magcomplain

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

pano ni deduct? ano nakalagay sa payslip? Full amount of salary ba nakasulat or less the deductions na? ATM ba kayo or cash?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If cash and full amount ang nakasukat sa payslip, will be very hard to complain. If nakasulat sa payslip "less PXXX.X deductions for personal loan, you can use that as evidence to file a complaint

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

since association / cooperative yan, dapat may record keeping, kung binigyan ka nang 10T or 20T dapat naka record yun, and dapat pinirmahan mo to acknowledged.

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

kung may na sign ka na authority to deduct nung una, pwede po nila gamitin yun at kaltasan ka. Kung icontest mo pwede din po,
Kailangan din kasi nila patunayan na natanggap mo yung pera na kinakaltas saiyo. It can go both ways i think. Kaunting tao nalang ang may tamang paninindigan e mas marami na ang mandarya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum