Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal termination Empty Illegal termination Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:48 am

Gerrynilyka

Arresto Menor

I've been employed for 4 years and I was terminated due to violating company policies. I received an overpayment for incentives due to compensation dept error in which I acknowledged. They wanted me to sign the letter for authorization to deduct stating that I will have to pay the amount of P731.00 every payout. I refused to sign since the amount is not fair and reasonable for me and demanded to pay P500.00 every payout instead as it was not my fault at all. Can I file for an illegal dismissal in this case? Thanks!

2Illegal termination Empty Re: Illegal termination Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:01 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nope. kahit hindi mo fault yun, dapat isauli kaagad yung pera. by refusing to sign, it can be interpreted na ayaw mo isauli yung pera. as long as your emplyer went thru the process, chances are likely that you won't win an illegal dismissal case

3Illegal termination Empty Re: Illegal termination Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:11 am

Gerrynilyka

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa quick response. Hindi naman po sa ayaw ko pumirma kaso po nalalakihan ako sa deduction every payout. Di po ba ang reason kung bakit need pa nila ng authorization ko ay dahil hindi sila pwedeng basta magbawas sa sweldo?

4Illegal termination Empty Re: Illegal termination Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:18 am

Gerrynilyka

Arresto Menor

Sila po ba ang dapat magbigay ng halagang ibabawas kahit taliwas ito sa aking kakayanang magbayad?

5Illegal termination Empty Re: Illegal termination Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

so sa halagang P231.00 per pay period, regarding an amount you acknowledge na hindi sayo, you risked your employment?

In my opinion, hindi nila kelangan nung authorization to recover the money but i think they were covering all the bases para hindi nga mabutasan. So point of view ko, the whole amount can be demand-able immediately

6Illegal termination Empty Re: Illegal termination Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:17 am

Gerrynilyka

Arresto Menor

Tinawag ko po kasi itong issue ko sa dole hotline at inadvise po ako na hindi daw po pwedeng magdeduct ang company ng amount na hindi ko kayang bayaran. Kaya po nakiusap ako sa kanila na yung amount na yun lang talaga ang kaya ko.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum