Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separated but not legally

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1separated but not legally Empty separated but not legally Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:13 pm

cutie_cebuana2016

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I have a boyfriend who is married but already separated from her but not legally.
Before the time they separates  they are together  with her wife ( he is not yet my bf) life is okey until he found out that his wife is having an affair but it was hard to have evidences. When my bf really can't bear the pain he decided to go away from their home with a question if all his children are his because he had doubts already.
1. If proven in the DNA that its not his what cases could be file to his wife. Is there a specific years about that matter?
2. He is always accusing my bf or his husband to be a drug addict. Can he file cases about that
3. We have pictures of my bf and his wife is having a copy of our post. Like having selfies together and holding hands and embracing like sitting and his hands on my shoulder and mine in his waist (pictures like that) could it be a strong evidence for us??? If his wife files a case.
We don't live together he just visits me sometimes
I am his business partner also.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum