Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

being accused of sexual harrasment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1being accused of sexual harrasment Empty being accused of sexual harrasment Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:32 pm

dicegamlber05

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone.

I just need your knowldge about sexual harrasment laws in the phil. I am being threatened by my co-employee of filing a sexual harrasment claim.

Facts.

- i'm a male and she's a female.
- alleged harassment was tru a chat conversation where i asked her if "pwde nya ba kong pgbgyn". Without any other sexual remarks. Initial response from her was "cge if ssma ka skn s church" so i got intimate and so i askd her for a couple of times wid d same question couple of times she responded wid d same answer but then she became irate and responded negatively. It was then when i stopped responding and thtlat this convo only happened once. Im not an a supervisory level. We are basically on the same level as employees. Pls let me know your insights.

2being accused of sexual harrasment Empty Re: being accused of sexual harrasment Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:52 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Tama siya. This is Sexual Harassment. Dapat lang na mag-file siya laban sayo kung ganito din lang ang mga ginagawa mo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum