Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2316, resigning and clearance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12316, resigning and clearance Empty 2316, resigning and clearance Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:49 am

Chok

Arresto Menor

Hello I need to seek an advice. Last Sep 2016 I was hired as a cc agent for back office work in Pasig. Dec of the said year when the management inform us that they will reduce the number of heads due to accounts needs. They gave us options to transfer to different accounts but we refuse because our contract is purely non voice account and what they are offering is voice accounts. Last Jan 7, 2017 is our last day of work. And I choose to be on a floating status.
Now, I'm applying for a new job my new employer is asking me to secure my 2316 from my previous employer.
I also went to BIR to change my RDO from Pasig to QC and I found out that I am still registered at my old RDO. This is the RDO of my previous employer way back 2013-2014 in Mandaluyong. (I went back to school during 2014-2015).
Question:
1. Do I need to file a resignation considering that the company is the one who decide to terminate my contract? (coz its does not make any sense)
2. Can I just ask for a clearance instead of passing a resignation.
3. Can my previous company in Pasig give me my 2316 eventhough I already know that they did not change the RDO? Or can I just pass my 2316 from Mandaluyong to my new employer?

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

22316, resigning and clearance Empty Re: 2316, resigning and clearance Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:01 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

1. yes
2. no
3. sorry i don't understand the question

32316, resigning and clearance Empty Re: 2316, resigning and clearance Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Hr person

Arresto Menor

Yes you can still ask for 2316 regardless kung trinansfer man nila RDO mo. 2316 doesnt concern naman yun RDO para magawa or mafile (maliban na lang kung may dependent ka) Form 2305 or form for updating employer and tax exemption yung dapat iconsider yung RDO. Hingi ka pa rin ng 2316 para ibigay sa new employer mo kasi need nila yan para computation nila sa tax annualization mo.

42316, resigning and clearance Empty Re: 2316, resigning and clearance Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Chok

Arresto Menor

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum