Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help and advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help and advice Empty need help and advice Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:09 pm

milanche

Arresto Menor

what shall i do to the person who bring my kid to my ex husband without even asking permission from me,,nagkaron po ako ng anak sa lalakeng di ko alam na may asawa pala,he manage to marry me in one religious sect and he provide all papers that i need to use his surname which i thought that the marriage is legal,,after i separated from him for almost 11 years,halaos 8 na beses lang sya nagbigay sa bata at by force pa,,lately po nalaman ko na di nakaregistered yung kasal,ang problem po kasi i am living out Philippines with my new husband,and i had an employment problem so i was not able to support my kids regular but my present husband did his best in order to help,,then nalaman ko na lang po that my uncle went to the place of my ex husband and he bring and left my daughter there without telling and asking permission from me,,i know my mother wants to ask support from my ex husband but i always tell her na wag na para di ako magkaproblema pa,,now that i am employed and can support my kids normally but my uncle did this thing,,please help me naman po ano po ang pwede kong gawin sa tiyuhin ko kasi my voice message na isinend ang anak ko na sinasabihan sya ng tatay nya na di na sya papayag na ibalik sya,,ang hirappo kasi malayo ako at wala akong magawa,,tinanong ko ang tiyo ko bakit nya ginawa yun,ang sagot nya gusto nya dahil daw kasalanan ko,,di naman ganon kalaki ang pagkukulang ko sa anak ko at di ko sila nakaklimutan at nagagawan ko ng paraan na mapadalhan sila kahit paano,,tulungan nyo po ako,,

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum