Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to file for damages

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want to file for damages Empty Want to file for damages Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:43 pm

lukematthew

Arresto Menor

Hi.
Here are the facts first:
- Had a live-in partner, 28.
- We had a baby. Now she's 1 yr and 3-month old (as of today, Jan 31, 2017)
- Last July 28, I found out the baby is not mine
(I had to secretly get swab samples and have a DNA test performed)

- She wont admit that the baby is not mine
- She harassed me thru texts, thru my co-workers, our legal department, our personnel office..
- She filed a case against me, economic abuse and psychological abuse (for leaving her after I found out)
- She even had a chat conversation with my officemate and my boss telling bad things about me
- She insists that my DNA result is a fake
- So I tried my best to have the case dismissed at the fiscal's level, to no avail
- Now its on court, we had a pretrial this January
- The court ordered a DNA test again.
- LEGAL DNA tests (UP Diliman) proved I am correct (with court order)

What type/kind of Damage I can file against her?
Can I also file libel/slander case?

She is very abusive, verbally. She really goes out of her way to discredit my reputation.. All along, she is hiding the truth.
Her first defense was to file a case against me, and I think she wants me to "areglo" - but i thought, "ako ang lalabas na mali, at pineke ko tlga ang DNA test ko", which I did not, which eventually, thru a second DNA test, "tama pala ako tlga"

Sobra po sya..I have proof of her texts messages of how she treats me, how she treats my daughter. She even one time broke the glass of my car out of rage.  

I also have proof that when her partner leaves her, she files a VAWC case..

Can you help me? I know the case will be dismissed because the child is not mine, i think its a no brainer.

Now I want to file charges against her, for damages. what kind of damages can i file? what other evidences should support my LEGAL DNA test to strengthen my case.

Please help. I have a very nice job and she wanted to ruin it, with bad intentions.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum