Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file damages for my company???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can i file damages for my company??? Empty can i file damages for my company??? Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 pm

djfperalta

Arresto Menor

Last edited by djfperalta on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:04 pm

resjudicata

Arresto Mayor

What specific charges have been filed by PDEA against your husband? If he's facing charges for violation of RA 9165, then file the necessary counter-affidavit and avail the services of a competent lawyer. Is he out on bail?

3can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:16 am

attyLLL

were they actually given a lawyer by the company? i recommend they discuss this with him.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:45 pm

djfperalta

Arresto Menor

hes now facing RA 9165 sec5, the resolution for bail is just recently approved april 27,2010.

5can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 pm

djfperalta

Arresto Menor

yes the company provide a lawyer for them

6can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 am

attyLLL

if he was granted bail, then it means the evidence of guilt is not strong. trial takes a long time if the parties are not of the mind to speed it up. what stage are the proceedings?

in defense, any additional day that you can get that the case is not finished can be considered a victory when out on bail. in the span of time, witnesses forget and evidence get lost.

7can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:13 am

djfperalta

Arresto Menor

they are in pre-trial this coming nov. what we have to do is just wait?? what about the damages or danyos perwisyo??

8can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:30 pm

attyLLL

it will be very difficult to get damages against Pdea, unless you can prove that they did their act with malice. i'm not that familiar with acetone being a prohibited or regulated item, but i understand it is used as an ingredient in illegal drugs. Again, I recommend that this matter be discussed with the lawyer. if he was able to get bail, he is on the right direction.

9can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 am

djfperalta

Arresto Menor

file a damages against the company not in pdea.thank you for your immediate reply

10can i file damages for my company??? Empty Re: can i file damages for my company??? Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:27 pm

attyLLL

you can, but i will caution you to think about it very well. they provided legal representation and you are reliant on them for additional evidence to defend yourselves. it may be better to wait until the case is over unless you do not rely on the lawyer they provided and do not need any evidence from them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum