Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract SOP?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of contract SOP? Empty Breach of contract SOP? Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:29 am

anbeiya

Arresto Menor

What is the next step that you should take if you believe that the other party you have made an agreement with has breached your contract?

2Breach of contract SOP? Empty Re: Breach of contract SOP? Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:47 pm

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Check the contract what penalties are applicable for breaking it.

3Breach of contract SOP? Empty Re: Breach of contract SOP? Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:41 pm

anbeiya

Arresto Menor

It doesn't state any penalty.

4Breach of contract SOP? Empty Re: Breach of contract SOP? Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:30 pm

DOUGLASVINCE

Arresto Menor

I have received a signed lease agreement from a new tenant renting my condo  - however have yet to receive the post dated checks from the tenant as stipulated by the contract...

after 2 weeks of asking the tenant for the checks, I feel the tenant is just buying time and has no intention of providing the checks. In my mind the tenant has now breached the contract by simply not fulfilling the terms of the contract - since I have not yet received the deliverable s as stipulated by the contract. QUESTION - since the contract has been voided - am i free to change the locks and remove the  tenant??

5Breach of contract SOP? Empty Re: Breach of contract SOP? Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:49 pm

DocChani

Arresto Menor

Good day po.

We just attended a seminar regarding Forex Trading last April 6, 2017 in Bellevue Hotel. By the end of the seminar, we were enticed to enroll in their 3 day course worth 85k which is discounted from a price of 400k plus. Since wala pa naman kaming ganung amount but we have 10k to give them as downpayment, un pa lang nabigay namin pero after a day we decided to cancel it kse naisip namin d kakayanin coz besides sa enrollment fee na 85k dun sa 3rd day we need to fund our trading account ng 75k then monthly may babayaran kaming almost 5k dun sa subscription ng trading tool nila. Upon computation d talaga namin kakayanin kaya nga we insist na kung puwede macancel ung enrollment namin and marefund ung 10k pero sabi nila nakapirma na daw kmi sa contract and we are obliged to pay the full amount or else hahabulin kami ng credit collector. Please advise. Thank you.

6Breach of contract SOP? Empty Re: Breach of contract SOP? Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:14 pm

lolo

Arresto Menor

Hello po. Hingi po sana ako ng advise about sa situation ko po. I am a fresh graduate po ng Education at nahire at nakapag signed napo ng contract sa isang private school last month lang po. Two years po yung nasa contract namin. Ngayon po ayoko na po sana magtrabaho dun kase sobrang pagod po kase ng naibigay na sched sa akin. Possible po ba na mag resign? Sabi po nung mga narinig ko sa ibang teachers, kapag daw po nagresign, breach of contract na daw po yun at 100,000 pesos daw po ang babayaran para payagan kaming umalis. Breach of contract po ba talaga yun kahit nakalagay sa contract na probationary pa lang po kami for 6 months? And if ma-terminate po ako because mag-a-AWOL po ako, may kaso pa rin po ba yun? Sana po matulungan niyo po ako. Thank you in advanced...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum